Sorry if already answered, but is this planned to have Singleplayer at all?
vAlpha Test8 - Release
Released Test Version 8
- Fixed Servers to report its Port correctly to Master Server
- Updated Menu to be slightly more fancy / Animated.
- Fixed Ball trails color change.
- Fixed Ball outline changing color when 'lethal'
- Fixed Catch Radius to be more fair.
- Changes to how Assist is calculate, possibly fixed self-assist problem.
- Defaulted Third Person Mode
- Added a smoother transition between FPS and Third Person Mod
- Reduced Jump Velocity
- Increase Jump Hold Time
- Effects for ball possession on yourself can be seen in Third Person
- Added Dedicated Server to test it out - East Coast first to 10 'wins'
- LOTS of replication bugs to fix, pre-alpha?
Ultraball Known Bugs:
- Phantom ball can be spawned if you catch and volley at the same time.
- Possible to catch the ball while volleying and get stuck with the ball.
In Progress Next:
- Add in Overcharge (discharge ball weak when max charge is met for .2 seconds.)
- Add in Disruption. (If Charging, and hurt for .5 seconds if ball is shot it will overcharge.)
- Add in Shield Overcharge (when shield meter fills player will self destruct.)
Get Ultraball (Alpha 64bit)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I am looking to support single player. Logic might require to be for a volley only meaning both bots and players don't catch the ball ever. Like traditional soccer. This is all dependent on how deep I can get into Ai logic programming. In essence I want the multiplayer mode to be in good condition before I dig deeper then that. Thanks for the question :)